Membership of the Bridport Business Chamber community brings many benefits, not least the chance to informally network with other local businesses at our meetings and events. Given the work we carry out highlighting and responding to local developments relevant to commercial success – parking, pedestrianisation, funding opportunities, public transport to name a few – we also encourage members and prospective members to consider the valuable contribution they themselves can bring to the Chamber. Our strength lies in being able to represent a cross section of the business community, and we value opinion from all sectors and size of company.
Please find below details of the Bridport Chamber Membership Package.
- Business development and inter-member trading via regular networking events – held in local venues with quality catering at a competitive price. These events include meet the neighbour opportunities, where members can meet businesses from other towns in West Dorset, as well as meet the buyer opportunities, where members can meet the local supply chain.
- Discounted members event prices.
- Monthly Chamber meetings, held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Monthly Chamber update emails
- Keep in touch with what is happening from a business perspective in the town and surrounding area.
Free promotion of members events online
Online Business listing in the Chamber membership directory
Use of the Bridport Chamber logo
FREE advice and support via inter-member services
Raise your business profile
- Local PR and press opportunities.
- Interaction with the Chamber via Twitter.
- Join & interact with the Bridport Chamber LinkedIn Group.
- Join & interact with the Bridport Chamber Facebook Group.
Lobbying and representation – have a voice
- Represent your views at a local, regional and national level with Government.
- Engage with the LEP.
- Influence policy decisions.